THE HERSHEY LAW FIRM
The Hershey Law Firm, PA. is located in Fort Lauderdale , Florida (Broward County) practicing primarily in the areas of estate planning, probate, real estate (foreclosure defense, short sale, deed In lieu), and debt settlement to ensure you receive quality legal representation at an affordable price.
Honesty and integrity are the foundations upon which the law firm was built. Each client is given the individualized and personalized attention he or she deserves. You will work with an experienced attorney who can handle your legal disputes as well as act as a trusted advisor who cares about each client as though they were family. This means being accessible when you need us most.
STACI M. HERSHEY, ESQ.
Staci Hershey is the Managing Partner of The Hershey Law Firm, P.A.
Staci M. Hershey, the managing partner of the Hershey Law Firm, P.A. was previously a partner at Grisales-Racini, Shefer, Hershey, Gonzalez-Rabagh, Miculitzki, LLLP (GRSH LAW), where she was the head of the Civil Litigation Department and Finance Manager.
- Prepared Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT), Special Needs Trust (SNT)
- Prepared Last Will & Testament and Enhanced Life Estate Deeds
- Prepared Advanced Directives (Living Will, Health Care Surrogate, Durable Power of Attorney
- Prepared Business Succession Plans with Florida and Delaware LLCs/Operating Agreements
- Represented 400+ clients in foreclosure defense for both homestead and investment properties (throughout the state of Florida with a focus on Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach Counties)
- Assisted 200+ clients obtain final loan modification, obtain short sale or deed in lieu
Ms. Hershey earned a Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law degree from Louisiana State University’s, Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2008. By attending LSU, Ms. Hershey was exposed to a combination of French and Spanish civilian legal traditions, as well as the Anglo American common law tradition, resulting in a bijural legal education which affords her a unique perspective on the law. Ms. Hershey furthered her legal education in Lyon, France studying comparative law issues in civilian jurisdictions while participating in a summer program sponsored by the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center in cooperation with the Universite Jean Moulin-Lyon III.
Staci is a native of South Florida. She is also a licensed realtor and Notary Public.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./B.C.L2008
- University of Central Florida, B.S., 2004 (Legal Studies/Psychology)
BAR ADMISSIONS/COURT ADMISSIONS
- The Florida Bar, 2009
- United States District Court–Northern District of Florida, Middle District of Florida, Southern District of Florida
- 2-15 Florida Life and Health
- Florida Real Estate Agent
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS/CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
- Florida Young Lawyers Division
- Business Network International- Platinum (BNI)- Visitor Host Coordinator
- Business Network International (BNI)- Givers Gain 2016 Award Recipient
- Florida Notary Association
- Broward Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Protect Your Health and Wealth Workshop (December 2014)
- Protect Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself (March 2015)
- You Can't Predict The Future, But You Can Plan For It (May 2015)
- Love & Money (July 2016 and November 2016)
- Retirement On Your Terms (August 2016)
- Estate Planning: Myth vs. Reality (February 2017)
- Young Professional Covenant House-(Member)
- The Greater Fort Lauderdale Road Runners Club- (Member)
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation- Committee Member